Masterhead

Thank you for visiting orinda.gate2bay.com. Fill in the form below:

Name/Corp.:

E-mail:

Subject:

Message:

Contra Costa: Reselling high-end fashions a charitable mission

Published Wednesday March 15


Photo: Eastbaytimes

By Lou Fancher | Correspondent

If glitter is Christena Reinhard’s favorite color and charitable causes and organizations the person preferred “closet,” then giving back is the person favorite fashionista activity.

Representing reassurance to parents whose kids graduate from high school with aggressively purple hair and mildly self-destructive tendencies, the 42-year-old fourth-generation Orinda native is today a model of magnanimity and skilled management.

The company takes $18 for processing and 25 percent of each sale. The remaining 75 percent goes to the donor-selected charity. Union and 5th vets charities through national database Guidestar.

Article length: About 760 words.
Tags: Orinda
Read more at Eastbaytimes

google-468x60a

Share This Post

DeliciousDiggGoogleStumbleuponRedditTechnoratiYahooBloggerMyspaceRSS

selfad-writeart-b